Tamko Shingles Warranty- American Roof Remodel
Tamko Heritage 30, Heritage 50, and Woodgate dimensional shingles
Heritage® Laminated Asphalt Shingles
- 30-year Limited Warranty
- 15-year Full Start
- 5-year Limited Transferability
- 10-year limited Algae Relief-Algae cleaning warranty*
- 15-year limited warranty against damage from wind up to 130 mph**
The Limited Warranty with the Longest Up-front Protection.
Heritage Series Laminated Asphalt Shingles by TAMKO® have always provided years of striking beauty and excellent roofing protection. They also offer the longest up-front protection available. This is the critical period of time both shingles and the labor to install them are covered at 100% (labor does not include tear off, removal or disposal). See the Limited Warranty for details.
COMPARE & SEE – TAMKO’s Shingles Warranty value is clear
The beautiful look that lasts.
- Shadowtone granule blend adds extra richness and depth
- Random-cut sawtooth design prevents unsightly zipper patterns
- Extra-thick weather-resistant construction provides years of protection.
Choose the perfect color to complement your home’s beauty.
- Classic Heritage colors are time-honored favorites that create a traditional look
- America’s Natural Colors® add a contemporary flair with dramatic and vibrant hues
Reinforce the beauty with Heritage construction.
- Made with a double-layer fiberglass mat for strength
- Coated on both sides with weathering-grade asphalt and topped with ceramic mineral granules
- Features self-sealing asphalt strip for added wind resistance
- Improves the look and value of your home without the high costs or liabilities associated with wood
- Made with TAMKO’s own fiberglass mat
- Ideal for new construction or reroofing
- Backed by a 30-year Limited Warranty
- 10-year Algae Relief-Algae Cleaning Limited Warranty* provides for cleaning of discoloration caused by certain algae growth
*Algae Cleaning Limited Warranty that provides for cleaning of discoloration caused by certain algae growth.
**When applied in accordance with TAMKO’s High Wind Application Instructions.
Region: Northeast Plant: Frederick, MD