GENFLEX EPDM AND TPO
Looking for a roofing company in Montgomery County, PA that works with GENFLEX EPDM AND TPO? At American Roofing & Remodeling, we do it all!
GenFlex Roofing Systems feature four single-ply EPDM membranes:
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) – an elastomeric membrane ideal for commercial roofing applications.
- AFR EPDM – a fire retardant EPDM membrane that can be installed over a variety of substrates.
- FRM EPDM – an EPDM membrane reinforced with tough polyester fabric for superior tensile strength and performance.
- FlexWhite EPDM – a white-on-black EPDM membrane that combines the benefits of a highly reflective white-surfaced membrane with the proven application techniques of a flexible EPDM roofing system.
GenFlex EPDM is ideal for either new roofs or for roofing over a variety of common roof deck types and insulation materials.
- Thickness: 45 mil (1.1mm) or 60 mil (1.5mm )
- Available in rolls up to 50′(15.2m) wide by 250′ (76.2m) long
- Variety of mechanically-attached alternatives
- Roofing tapes
- Bonding adhesive
- Applicable rooftop accessories
GenFlex EPDM systems have a performance history of over 20 years and can be warranted for up to 20 years depending on the system design. Our EPDM meets all the requirements of the EPDM ASTM Standard D4637, making it a solid and versatile choice for your roofing applications.
Polyiso is one of the most effective and economical insulation products in the roofing industry. GenFlex Polyiso goes above and beyond. Our highly efficient thermal insulation board options combine unmatched reliability with impact resistance, energy savings, flame resistance, moisture resistance and ease of handling and installation. Plus it’s crazy affordable. So why go anywhere else?
- Polyiso – with a higher R-value per inch than other insulations, energy savings are built right in.
- infoTapered Polyiso – tapered to provide a sloping surface that promotes positive drainage for roofing applications. For Design Assistance or to Request a Quotation, please contact @americanroofremodel.com
- HD ISO – a lightweight, yet extremely strong insulation option
- LTTR Values Update – see the new LTTR values for 2014
Polyiso is highly efficient thermal insulation board with a polyisocyanurate foam core bonded to fiber-reinforced facers. It is approved for new construction and for reroofing over steel, wood, noncombustible and certain types of nailable roof decks. It can be installed as a fully adhered system, mechanically attached or ballasted.
- Standard Sizes: 48” x 48” and 48” x 96”
- Thickness: 1” to 4”
Tapered Polyiso Specifications:
- Standard Size: 48” x 48”
- Thickness: 0.50” to 2.5”
- Available in three degrees of slope per foot:1/8”, ¼”, and ½”
Trust is a delicate thing. Unless it’s built on the strength of a company with a long tradition of standing behind its products, and supporting its customers. GenFlex Roofing Systems offers a number of levels of warranty coverage to fit your project needs. From material only coverage to full system protection, you can rely on us!
Commercial Project Warranty Information
Warranty TypeTerm (Years)Available To
|Roofing System Warranty*||5, 10, 15, 20||GenFlex Licensed Contractors Only|
|Limited Membrane Only Warranty||5, 10, 15, 20||GenFlex Licensed Contractors Only|
|Commercial Building Ten Year Membrane Limited Warranty||10||General Public|
|Material and Workmanship Warranty (Canadian Projects Only)*||5, 10, 15, 20||GenFlex Licensed Contractors Only|